Addiction is a disease, caused by the dependence from narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances. Drug addiction leads to gradual mental and physical degradation.
Modern drugs able to form a dependence, almost with the first application regardless of the type. Consequences of addiction is extremely dangerous, as it happens:
- a gross violation of the functions of internal organs;
- violation of the nervous system; degradation of the individual;
- the development of precancerous lesions;
- dysfunction of the endocrine system…
Drug-addicted people at risk of infection and contribute to spread of HIV, viral hepatitis, sexually transmitted diseases and other dangerous infections.
Factors protect against the risk of drug use:
- resistance to negative peer pressure;
- smooth a trusting relationship in the family;
- high self-esteem, developed social skills and independent problem solving; a high level of intelligence and resistance to stress;
- physical and mental well-being;
- organization of leisure of teenagers and youth;
- conversations about the dangers of drugs in school, universities, at work and at home…
Do not shorten your life, once you try the drug!