8 (01718) 65-6-02
8 (01718) 65-8-68
Long before the official date of existence of the health Undermine, in 1892. in the estate of «Over – Neman» was opened nursing home «Over the Neman». It was a medical base resort, headed by the owner of the estate, Professor elektrografii and magnetism, doctor of medical Sciences Yakov Ottonovich Narkevich – Iodko. In the sanatorium scientist conducted research and practically applied various ways «for the treatment and control of diseases of infectious nature the sick and the weak-chested». In addition elektrografii, Ya. O. Narkevich – Iodko was used invented a new method of electrotherapy.
In the sanatorium treatment was carried out comprehensively, it is supplemented by light, water and vozduhotehnika, gymnastics, kanyakaparameshwari, using local mineral waters.
The history of the health of Uzda district is calculated from 1918. when in city Uzda, there is one hospital with 10 beds, 5 of them are infectious beds and 5 beds mixed.
Patients served 1 doctor, 1 obstetric, sedulcni 4 nurses, 1 cook, 1 laundress, 1 had a pharmacy with 1 pharmacist and one nurse.
The district had 2 obstetric stations, 1 in d, Grave 1.in the settlement.
This network of health lasted until 1924. From 1928 to 1940. network and the health workforce area is much extended, it was already 15 treatment-and-prophylactic institutions, including Uzda district hospital with 40 beds, a rural hospital in D. Losha 12 beds, 4 medical plot D. Grave, D. Lake, D. Sloboda, D. Teplin. 8 obstetric units, district pharmacy with an increased staff of pharmacists and technicians.
During the great Patriotic war the German fascist invaders were burned to the infectious Department of the hospital, Losansky rural hospital, looted all the property of the medical institutions of the district.
From 1945 to 1950, the network of medical institutions was restored and further expanded. In the district as a district hospital for 75 beds, 3 rural hospital for 10 beds, 2 medical station, 9 medical stations, 4 pharmacies (3 of them rural), district sanitary – epidemiological office.
Up to 1955. the network of medical institutions has not increased, but the number of beds increased to 110 beds. With 1968. functioning district hospital with 100 beds, TB hospital with 50 beds was built in 1963., 4 rural hospital — 25 beds 2 to 10 beds, 21 of the PLL.
In 1968. the total number of beds in all hospitals of the district is 220 beds, including maternity — 30 surgical — 30, infectious — 17, therapeutic — 63, TB — 50.
In 1971. the clinic reorganized in the box-office, and in October 1972. tube compartment is liquidated, open box-office.
In 1978. the district has a district hospital with 150 beds (therapeutic — 40 — infectious- 20, surgical — 40, maternity — 15, gynecological — 5, Pediatrics — 25). Losansky local hospital for 35 beds, Ozersky district hospital for 25 beds, Mogilanska local hospital for 25 beds.
In 1987. completed the construction of a model of the Central district hospital with a capacity of 225 beds and a polyclinic for 250 visits per shift.
In September of 1990. on the basis of the Central regional hospital, Lasansky and Ozersky district hospitals, Neman and Kotlenski clinic established territorial medical Association.
From January 1, 2007 territorial medical Association renamed the public health services establishment «Uzda Central district hospital».
As of 01.01.2013 — Central regional hospital with 186 beds, which includes in its composition:
Polyclinic for 250 visits per shift
19 feldsher-midwife stations;
Hospital nursing care D. Telyakovo for 25 beds.
Health center of Uzda state agricultural professional Lyceum;
A great contribution to the development of the health district made Gerasimenko Mikhail Moiseevich. His medical career began a doctor of military service in the Soviet Army in 1939 in the Finnish front. During the great Patriotic war 1941-1944. participant in the partisan movement, headed the medical service of the partisan connections. 1944-1945. graduated from Minsk medical Institute. After graduating he worked as a chief doctor of Uzda district hospital from 1958 to 1980, — the chief physician of Uzda district.
During this period, brought up not one generation of medical workers. Was a great organizer of public health and doctor. Had I qualifying category of doctor-surgeon and promoter of health.
For his painstaking and conscientious work was awarded the badge «excellent worker of healthcare», «excellence sanitary defense USSR», «Honored doctor of Belarus», order of «badge of Honor», which is included in the Regional book of national glory medical professionals.
A great contribution to the development of the health district made the former chief physician of the district Zinovenko Gennady Grigorievich. He was the chief doctor with 24.03.80 on 09.11.99 y.. His career, after graduation, began the chief doctor of the district hospital Verkhovskoy Uzda district, more than 10 years worked as Deputy chief physician of more than 20 years was the head physician in Uzda Central district hospital. Had the first qualification category in organization of health care.
Over time, his work was commissioned by the Central regional hospital, regional polyclinic, Neman clinic (typical, with 4 apartments at the outpatient clinic), Deminski FAPs and reconstructed other medical institutions of the district. Gennady Grigorevich has repeatedly elected Deputy of the regional Council of deputies, was a delegate to the all-Union Congress of workers of health of the Soviet Union.
Daneyko Dmitry Nikodimovich acting chief physician Uzda TMO with 10.11.1999 on 07.02.2000 y.
From 2000 to 2005 the chief doctor of Uzda district were Ivan
Lipnitskiy Ivan Eduardovich, who has made a significant contribution to the development of material-technical base of healthcare services in the district to improve the delivery of medical care, accessibility, efficiency and quality. Thanks to his efforts Uzda Central district hospital came to the forefront in the region. A significant development has been the Department of surgery, stomatology and Pediatrics, community therapy, x-ray service. One of the innovations of health care development in the village was the training of General practitioners, which expanded the possibilities of rendering of medical aid to the population of Neman and Ozersk village Council and at the same time reduced the flow of visitors to the district hospital.
On the initiative of I. E. Lipnitsky talks established links with charities in foreign countries, resulting in the purchase of expensive diagnostic equipment, which significantly extend the range of diagnostic studies of the population of the district, to conduct a more in-depth and quality early diagnosis and, consequently, timely treatment. Much has been done to repair the building of the Central district hospitals and polyclinics. Solved the problem of providing medical housing.
In the year 2006. chief physician GU «Uzda TMO» Hramenok Andrey Alexsandrovich.
From 24.07.2007 to the present time the chief doctor of the public health institution «Uzdenskaya CRH» Dreychuk Aleksandr Aleksandrovich. During the period of work in the health care institution, the Uzda Central District Hospital has proved itself on the positive side. He thoroughly possesses the documents regulating his labor activity. In a short time, he introduces everything new and advanced into the practice of the institution.
In practice, it applies the functions of management — planning, organization, coordination. Regulates and analyzes the work of subordinates. Competent in matters of economy, labor and economic legislation, labor protection and safety.
Supports in the team atmosphere of high mutual respect, goodwill, interest in achieving the set goals. He works in close contact and under the guidance of the District Council for the improvement of medical services for the population of the district.
For many years of conscientious work, high professionalism and a great personal contribution to the provision of medical care, he was awarded the «Honorary worker of public health of the Republic of Belarus.»
Outstanding people of CRH:
A big trace in the history of the district’s health was left by Nikitenko’s family. Ada Maximovna Nikitenko worked in the district since 1960 as a pediatric district doctor, since 1961 and before retiring in 1993, she worked as a district pediatrician. During this period in the district from one district pediatrician to the district, up to 6 district pediatricians grew up, and the hospital network was developed.
All the warmth of her soul and knowledge Ada Maksimovna invested in the upbringing of a healthy younger generation. She paid a lot of attention to the educational work with the medical staff of the district, to the improvement of the professional skills of the health workers of the general medical network on pediatrics.
For her work, Ada Maksimovna was awarded with the badge «Excellent Health Care», the Diploma of the Supreme Council of the BSSR, the Order of the «Labor Red Banner» and the Order of Lenin.
After retiring, she continued working as a pediatrician at the Uzda sanatorium school — a boarding school for children’s health.
Pavlovich Rostislav Yulianovich (photo no) worked in the district first as the head physician of the Loshanskiy district hospital, from 1960 to 1996 — the head of the therapeutic department of the central district hospital and headed the therapeutic service of the district. During this period, a steady network of therapeutic beds is being developed from 20 in the district hospital to 135 in the district (85 beds of the CRH department and 50 beds in the 2 district hospitals), a network of therapeutic sites is being developed both in the city of Grozny. A bridle and in the district.
A large section in his work was occupied by medical practice, but he found time to train therapeutic personnel and nursing staff on therapeutic issues. After reaching retirement age, he continued to work as a resident physician of the therapeutic department of the Central District Hospital and passed on his rich experience to young specialists. For his work he was awarded with the badge «Honored worker of public health services», with the order «Badge of Honor».
From July 1977 to June 2011. In the central district hospital worked as a surgeon — head of the surgical department Glushakevich Stanislav Anatolyevich. During his work in the CRH implemented the latest technology in conducting operations and treating patients with surgical profile. Has the highest qualification category of a surgeon. He was awarded the badge «Excellent worker in public health», in 2001 Stanislav Anatolievich was awarded the Honorary title «Honored Doctor of the Republic of Belarus».
The best health worker:
Barishchuk Anton Ivanovich, the doctor of the Neman SMS — 1968. «Excellence in Public Health»
Nikitaenko Ada Maksimovna, district pediatrician — 1970. «Excellent public health», 1979. Charter of the Supreme Council of the BSSR, 1981. Order of the Red Banner of Labor, 1986. The order of Lenin.
Zinovenko Gennady Grigorievich, Chief Physician, 1978. «Excellent public health.»
Savanovich Leonid Antonovich, doctor — psychiatrist, 1971. «Excellent public health.»
Kuchuk Vasily Vasilyevich, Head of the Royal FAP, 1982. «Excellent public health.»
Aniskevich Maria Pavlovna, head of the FAP, 1980. «Excellent public health.»
Glushakevich Stanislav Anatolyevich, head of the surgical department, 1986. «Excellent public health», 2001. Honorary title «Honored Doctor of the Republic of Belarus».
Parmon Nina Alekseevna, a nurse, 1986. Order of the Badge of Honor.
Zhuk Raisa Nikolaevna, head of the infectious disease department, 1990. «Excellent public health», 1987. Charter of the Supreme Council of the BSSR.
Dragola Leonida Antonovna, dentist, 1988. «Excellent public health.»
Kolos Maria Vasilievna, doctor, 1955 «Excellent public health», 1978. Charter of the Supreme Council of the BSSR.
Yakushkina Maria Mikhailovna, a nurse, 1955. «Excellent public health.»
Krupen Albina Antonovna, doctor, 1958 «Excellence in Public Health»
Eliashevich Petr Sergeevich, doctor, 1972. «Excellence in Public Health»
Pavlovich Rostislav Yulianovich, physician-therapist, 1967. «Excellent public health», 1971. Order of the Badge of Honor.
Nikitaenko Ada Maksimovna, pediatrician, 1970. «Excellent public health», 1981. Order of the Red Banner of Labor, 1986. Order of Lenin, 1979. The letter of the Supreme Council of the BSSR.
Uss Lyudmila Zakharovna, physician — otolaryngologist, 1998. «Excellence in Public Health»
Kolyadich Galina Yakovlevna, head of the maternity department, 1998. «Excellence in Public Health»
Valentina Sudenkova, medical assistant of the Ozersk dispensary, 2008. «Excellent public health.»
Dobrinewska Valentina Mihailovna, head of the Lithuanian FAP, 2007. Honorary Diploma of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus.
Maramova Anna Aleksandrovna, a pediatrician in the district, 2007. Certificate of honor of the Minsk Regional Executive Committee.
Loktionov Dmitry Dmitrievich, general practitioner, head of the Loshanskaya ambulance station, 2013. «Excellence in Health»